Temporary Operations Officer (Hourly-Rated)
1. Assist Terminal Managers in creating pleasant and memorable passenger experiences.
2. Perform duties to ensure smooth passenger traffic (crowd control), baggage operations and land transport access to meet passenger terminal users’ needs.
3. Monitor service standards to ensure service targets are met.
4. Attend to customers’ enquiries and requests.
(Location: Harbourfront Passenger Terminal/ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal)
1. Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels, or equivalent (e.g. WPLN 5 qualifications and above)
2. Customer service oriented
3. Willingness to work at Terminal location assigned
Typical Shift Patterns:
1st shift – 7.00am to 3.00 pm
2nd shift – 3.00 pm to 11 pm
Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
50 Tanah Merah Ferry Road
#01-01 Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
HarbourFront Passenger Terminal
1 Martitime Square
Interested parties, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org